10. User Submissions
Certain portions of the Site may permit you to post, transmit or upload content created by you ("User Submissions"), which may include, without limitation, information, text, images, graphics, video, comments, suggestions, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), posts to blogs, social networks, or a Unilever Canada-hosted discussion forum, and communications with other Site users.
In connection with User Submissions, you agree that you will not submit User Submissions that:
- include material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights (including, without limitation, trade-mark, privacy and publicity rights) unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the rights granted herein;
- are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- contain advertisements or solicitations of any funds, goods or services;
- is a communication by a user impersonating another user;
- contains personal information, such as messages which identify telephone numbers, social security numbers, accounts numbers or addresses; or
- could be considered bulk unsolicited communications.
No credit, approval or compensation is due to you for any such use of User Submissions you may submit. Unilever Canada also has the right, but not the obligation, to use your username (and real name, image, likeness or other identifying information, if provided in connection with User Submissions), city and province/territory in connection with broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your User Submissions. All User Submissions become the unrestricted licensed property of Unilever Canada.
By posting or transmitting User Submissions through or to the Site, you authorize Unilever Canada to make such copies thereof and retain such User Submissions as Unilever Canada deems necessary to facilitate the posting or storage of the User Submission with Unilever Canada.
You agree that Unilever Canada does not have any obligation to use or respond to any User Submissions. Unilever Canada has no control over whether such User Submissions are of a nature that you might find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and, accordingly, Unilever Canada expressly disclaims any responsibility for User Submissions.
Please note that filing a complaint will not guarantee its removal. Unilever Canada will only remove User Submissions if Unilever Canada believes the measure is necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion. To the extent any notice is based on an alleged copyright violation, please follow the instructions set forth in the section below entitled "Copyright Concerns." In no event does Unilever Canada assume any liability for failing to either monitor or remove specific User Submissions.